Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday, May 20th, 2009

Five Things I Love This Week:

1. My BOB Revolution Duallie Stroller: how did I ever live without it? I can push and turn one-handed. Worth every red penny of the nearly $600 bucks I spent on it. Actually, I figure it really cost me $900, because I didn't buy the BOB first, I wasted $300 on a Graco double stroller.

2. A Good Year by Peter Mayle: I am eating up the delicious descriptions of Provence.

3. Frank Sinatra Concept Albums on Capitol Records: I personally think all music peaked around 1965. This music can't help but make you smile. It's all I can do to not break out in dance.

4. Shawn Johnson winning Dancing with the Stars: She wasn't my top pick until the three weeks ago, when she pulled out all the stops in true-Olympian style.

5. California Baby Sunscreen SPF 30: We've reached that time of year where the girls and I don't go outside without a good coating of sunscreen. I love California Baby: it's not greasy and it's all-natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment