Monday, November 2, 2009

A Great Day

Today has been one of those super-amazing-wonderful days. First, it started with an early rise (my oldest clearly did not get the memo about sleeping an extra hour), and then after a bite-to-eat, outside into the sunshine to ride tricycles (well, my daughter, not me). We pretended to be a train and kept stopping to pick up animals. Then it was fall crafts, and then my youngest woke up. So we made pancakes for breakfast and got blueberry syrup from stem to stern. Then it was a shower with a desperately-needed hair washing. After that, back outside, with more trike-riding, and then a good nap. I tootled in the garden for a little bit, then girls got up and it was off to the local botanical gardens, where they are nearly finished getting their holiday lights in place.  The fall colors have been truly gorgeous this year, I can only assume because of all the rain. The sunset and full moon were spectacular, too. Now, the girls are asleep right at their bedtimes, tired from hours of play outdoors. AND Dancing the the Stars is on the DVR, just waiting to be watched. Oh, what lovely life I lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment