Friday, August 7, 2009

Diet Update: Week 2

So, I've been on the Swiss Secret to Optimal Health diet for over two weeks now, and while I've let my guard down here and there, over all I've stuck with it really well. No refined sugar, no white flour, very little caffeine, less meat, less cow dairy, more goat dairy and as many fruits and veggies as I can possible eat. I feel amazing. In fact, I wish, wish, wish that I had known with my first pregnancy what I know now. I've noted a marked difference in my:
1. stamina- it is constant
2. sleep- I need less of it
3. focus
4. memory
5. mood- I don't get crabby
6. appetite- I don't feel the need to snack and I don't crave anything.

If I continue to feel this good, I cannot imagine ever eating any other way ever again. I still indulge in dark chocolate once in a while, but I never crave food because I get enough fat to satiate my appetite. I'm lucky, though, because I do not seem to have any food allergies. If I were restricted from walnuts or heavy cream, this diet would be very different. As I am still getting to treat myself to my favorite foods, I'm not having any problems sticking with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment